Industrial production in the territory of our premises was originated in 1880 when N.G. Dmitriev-Baytsurov, the captain in the reserve of the artillery Guards, and Gillenshmidt, the court counsellor, have purchased the lands of the former Frolovsky Village on the Upa riverside for construction of a cast-iron foundry. After having been built, “BAYTSUROVSKY” factories manufactured the articles of cast iron, copper and agricultural products.
At the beginning of XX-th century in the mechanical and toolmaking workshops of “BAYTSUROVSKY” factories there was established a production of metal-cutting machines for Russian industry of arms.
In 1911 the General Artillery Department issued the Order for the Head of Tula Arms Factory to develop a project for expansion of machine production. For that purpose a new design-engineering department was founded with the view of developing the new models of machines.
In 1912 “BAYTSUROVSKY” factories became a member of Imperial Tula Arms Factory.
In the years of 1927- 30 on a base of universal milling machines of “CINCINATTI”type the new universal milling machine “Dzerzhinets” was designed and put into serial production as well as the special-purpose milling, drilling and centerless grinding machines.
On June 8, 1939 the People Commissariat of Defense Industry signed the Order of establishing Tula Machine-Building Plant. This date is considered the official foundation date of Joint Stock Company (JSC) “TULAMASHZAVOD”.
In post-war years the plant was ever expanding and the machine-building department constituted one of the productions of Machine-Building Plant.
During 1960 – 1995 the machine-building production was focused on manufacturing of milling, drilling, grinding, special-purpose, high precision finishing machines, CNC-machines, laser processing systems for engineering plants of the Ministry of Defense Industry and for automobile, optomechanical and tool-making plants.
There is an Alley of Fame at JSC “TULAMASHZAVOD” where the machine-builders are taking a place of honour. The laureates of State awards, the holders of Lenin’s order are among them.
On 23.03.1995 the decision was taken by the Board of Directors of JSC “TULAMASHZAVOD”of establishing the Open-End Limited Liability Company “STANKOTEKHNIKA”.
On 20.07.1995 LLC “STANKOTEKHNIKA” was registered in Tula Soviet Region Administration. This date is the official date of LLC “STANKOTEKHNIKA”foundation.
In 1996 at LLC “STANKOTEKHNIKA”the decision was taken on mastering the manufacture of new products – the equipment for oil-field industry.
- Hand-operated blowout preventers with round ram, series ПП, with a nominal bore of 180 mm for an operating pressure of 21 and 35 MPa.
- Sets of wireline tools for downhole equipment for oilfields “Yamburggasdobycha”.
- Hanging hydraulic power tongs КТГ 25-140 and КТГ 31-324.
- Hand-operated blowout preventers with oval rams, series ППР2, with a nominal bore of 230 mm for an operating pressure of 21 and 35 MPA.
- Downhole equipment sets 168/219-21 and 114/168-21 for the wells of Arctic oilfields with a flow rate up to 5 million m3/daily.
- Hydraulic double-gate ram-type preventer with rectangular rams and changeable high-strength inserts (seats), series ППГ2, with a nominal bore of 156, 180, 230, 280 and 350 for an operating pressure of 21 and 35 MPa.
- Hydraulic drive stations for preventers, series СГП-10.5.
- Hydraulic drive stations for hydraulic power tongs, series СГП-20, with electric and diesel drives.
- Hydraulic double-gate ram-type preventer with rectangular rams and changeable high-strength inserts (seats), series ППГ2, with a nominal bore of 156, 180, 230 for an operating pressure of 70 MPa.
- Hydraulic drive station location in the open rigid frames and heated boxes.
- Blowout preventer control units mounted on mobile units, series БУП.
- Self-contained preventer heating modules, series МОП.
- Hydraulic drive stations for blowout equipment, series СГП-10.5, up to 8 control positions provided with an option of heating for ram-type and universal preventers.
- Downhole equipment set for Astrakhan oilfield where the content of hydrogen sulfide is up to 27%, carbon dioxide up to 25% and abnormally high formation pressure up to 70 MPa and the well depth is up to 4000 m.
- Small-size revolving blowout preventer ПМВ with a nominal bore of 130 mm for an operating pressure of 14 MPa.
- Hydraulic double-gate ram-type preventer with rectangular light-weight rams and changeable high-strength inserts (seats), series ППГ2, with a nominal bore of 425 mm for an operating pressure of 21 MPa.
- Universal hydraulic blowout preventer, series ПУГ2, with a nominal bore of 180, 230, 280, 350 and 425 mm for an operating pressure of 21, 35 and 70 MPa.
- Blowout equipment manifolds, series МПО, in boxes for an operating pressure up to 70 MPa in corrosion-resistant version К1 / К2.
- Substitution of seal material in the ram-type preventers for polymeric composite.
- Improvement of ram-type preventers, series ППГ2 for the purpose of minimizing their mass and dimensions.
- Universal hydraulic blowout preventer, series ПУГ2, with a nominal bore of 350 for an operating pressure of 70 MPa.
- Hydraulic double-gate ram-type preventer with rectangular light-weight rams and changeable high-strength inserts (seats), series ППГ2, with a nominal bore of 350 mm for an operating pressure of 70 MPa.
- Modification of hydraulic drive stations for blowout equipment, series СГП 10.5, in boxes with a view to reduce mass and dimensions.
- Win in tender announced by “Gaskomplektimpeks” for delivery of blowout equipment to equip Bovanenkovsky NGKM (Yamal peninsula).
- Win in tender announced by “Gaskomplektimpeks” for delivery of blowout equipment to re-equip “Burgas” branches.
- Win in tender announced by “Burgas” for delivery of blowout equipment (including K2 version) to equip “Burgas” oilfields.
- Equipping of Bovanenkovsky NGKM and “Burgas” oilfields with BOP complexes.
- Upgrading of blowout equipment manifolds, series МПО, to achieve mass and size minimization.
Since 2004 the company has started a modernization of its production facilities owing to the procurement of high-performance CNC-equipment made by Japanese, European and Taiwanese manufacturers. To the year of 2009 the newly purchased equipment has reached 95% of the total amount of metal-cutting machines used in manufacturing of oil field products.
A group of specialists of the company are the laureates of the prize of Russian Federation Government in the field of science and technology awarded for designing, developing and implementation of unified range of oil field equipment.
LLC “STANKOTEKHNIKA” today is a modern enterprise based on the glorious traditions of Tula craftsmen with making use of the high-tech and advanced equipment. It is a well-organized team of like-minded specialists consolidated by a common objective and possessing a huge creative potential.